Job Title: Credit Controller
Reporting To: Group Credit and Billing Manager and Credit Control Team Leader
Hours of Work: Full Time
Salary: £18,000.00 - £20,000.00
An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control Executive to join our finance team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for chasing and collecting debt, cash allocation, management of customers' accounts, query resolution and reconciliation work.
The successful candidate will:
* Chase any outstanding debts via telephone, letter, email
* Monitor the rejected direct debits, send new direct debit mandates and set up on Sage
* Produce overdue debtors reports
* Liaise with solicitors regarding outstanding debts assisting with cases and settlements
* Refer debts to third party collection agents
* Complete claim forms for liquidated clients and process write offs
* Resolve customer queries with assistance from Client Relations and service teams
* Complete any court documents and attend court as and when required
* Allocate cash both manually and via bulk upload
* Post changes to client bank details from BACS reports
* Knowledge and experience of credit control processes, procedures and reporting is essential
* Sage 200 experience beneficial but not essential
* Transactional finance knowledge and understanding
* Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Professional attitude and persona
* Positive outlook
* Strong work ethic
* Able to prioritise workload
* Negotiation skills
* Knowledge of legal process
* Ability to communicate with clients and staff at all levels
* Generate and maintains solid working relationships with customers and colleagues
We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or 'that's not my job'. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for us you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79041985