Credit Controller (part-time)
Would you like to work for a leading publishing company as a Credit Controller? Do you have a great track record in collecting money? Are you immediately available?
The client are an extremely well established publishing company based by Tottenham Court Road, London. Our client has a tradition of publishing literary fiction from all over the world and a wide range of distinguished non-fiction from memoir, biography and history to politics, science, food and sport. Based in Central London.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller (part-time) role are:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing debt internationally
- Management of the advertising and syndication ledgers
- Account reconciliation, payment allocation, invoice and account adjustments, dispute management
- Maintaining relationships with longstanding clients (accountancy)
The successful Credit Controller (part-time) will join the accountancy team on a temporary basis and will have around 3 years credit control experience as a miniumum. You will need to be able to hit the ground running.
The successful Credit Controller (part-time) will be immediately available and able to join the accountancy team on an ongoing temporary basis in Central London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79143675