Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Are you looking for a fresh challenge for 2018? Do you have experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk or with in an Accounts Department?
Our client require a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join their busy department on a full time temporary basis, with the view of a permanent contract for the ideal candidate. Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager, the role will be supervising the Purchase Ledger Accounts Department for a highly reputable Construction company.
- Passing invoices for payment on a a daily basis
- Making suggestions and recommendations to the Accounts Manager for improvements
- Liaising with buyers and suppliers regarding invoice queries
- General overview of filing system
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Experience in a Purchase Ledger role or similar
- Ability to work in or lead a team
- Work methodically and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual to join a well respected company on a temporary basis with the view of a permanent contract.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79046665