Henley on Thames
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join an exciting media agency with a global client base. The role as finance assistant whose tasks will be predominately within finance and office management. The incumbent may be involved in other areas of the business as needed.
The key responsibilities are:
- Purchase ledger
- Employee expenses
- Credit card statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly payment run
- Project finance admin & reconciliation
- Monitor and respond to accounts email inbox
- Ad hoc finance tasks
- Ordering office stationery & supplies
- Office administration
- Assisting operations team with administrative tasks regarding training deliveries
The incumbent will be expected to be flexible and be able and willing to cover whatever needs to be achieved to ensure we offer a high quality service throughout the business.
The key attributes we require include:
- A positive “can do attitude” and flexible
- Bookkeeping knowledge
- Numerate and methodical
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Efficient and able to prioritise
- Exposure to using various software packages including familiarity with Sage, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
Remuneration – The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £27,000
Why should you apply
- You want to work in a fun and dynamic environment
- You want a role where you feel you are making a difference
Please contact Chris at Candour Recruitment for further details on 0118 466 8088 to discuss.
Services advertised by Candour Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79136393