Paralegal - Real Estate Finance
Our client has a vacancy for a Paralegal to work within their Real Estate Finance team where you will provide a quality service to clients in Real Estate, predominantly working in the area of property finance acting for both lenders and borrowers.
This role would suit a NQ Solicitor or an experienced Real Estate Paralegal.
Your key duties will be:
• liaising with clients in a professional manner
• providing assistance on a broad range of Real Estate Finance work
• with appropriate supervision, to assist on large complex deals, and you will also be building up your own caseload of straightforward matters
• handling enquiries efficiently
• working to strict deadlines
• dealing with title reviews to produce certificates of title
• reporting on commercial leases
Skills and experience you will have:
• experience in Real Estate matters in a previous legal role or during your training contract
• strong IT skills
• the ability to manage files effectively
• an understanding of office financial procedures
Key competencies you will need:
• a desire to exceed client expectations
• a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment
• excellent organisational and prioritising skills
• the ability to work in a busy team
• excellent communication skills
• a desire to enhance client relationships through day to day activity
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.