Contract Customer Delivery Coach/ Manager
A fantastic contract opportunity for 3 months, with likelihood of extension. This role is well suited to a candidate with experience in transformation projects and change management within a customer services or contact centre environment.
Join a reputable business to be a part of their global Customer Service Transformation.
My client is a reputable and loyal business operating globally in the Travel and Tourism industry, looking for a forward thinking and 'hands on' approach to Transforming their Customer Service sector. Based in South Manchester.
The key responsibilities of the Contract Customer Delivery Coach/ Manager will include:
- Responsible for line and performance management of a team of Customer Ambassadors who ensure that customers have a 'successful journey'
- Coach and mentor members of the team in customer experience and customer service principles to create a culture to deliver the highest standards of customer service to resolve customer enquiries, evaluating business results; identifying opportunities for improvement, growth and increased customer loyalty
- Keep abreast of latest innovations in customer experience and customer service to embed practices within the Customer Hub through structured training programmes
- Monitor Customer Ambassador performance ensuring consistently high standards of customer service are given and appropriate behaviours are displayed
- Provide direction and leadership to a team of Customer Ambassadors ensuring high call quality, short wait time and low abandonment levels, with high customer satisfaction levels
- Proactively identify opportunities for behavioural improvements within the Customer Hub, working with Ambassadors and Customer Hub Management Team to embed change and realise benefits
- Coach and mentor a team of Customer Ambassadors to consistently ensure quality and customer satisfaction measures are achieved, evaluating information management systems experience are constantly improved
- Empower team members to take ownership and use their judgement to provide personalised responses to resolve enquiries as quickly as possible; in a way that appropriately balances the needs of all stakeholders
- Set clear objectives and ensure appropriate levels of engagement, feedback and development to continuously improve individuals' contribution within the context of their existing job role
- Drive intelligent sales through appropriate customer profiling and analysis
- Apply relevant frameworks and governance that supports the Customer Hub vision and goals
- Constantly reviewing results and outputs with an excellent understanding of driving success using data and statistics
The Successful Contract Customer Delivery Coach/ Manager will be/have:
- Experience of direct line management
- Proven experience in results orientated Change Management/ Transformation projects
- Commercially focused
- Confidence in mentoring, coaching and developing teams
- Engaging and strong influencing skills, communicating with impact and effectiveness, actively listening to understand and adapt where necessary
- Adept in leading and supporting change - being flexible and adaptable
The offer for the Contract Customer Delivery Coach/ Manager is a 3 month initial contract, salaried at £300 -£400 per day. Parking available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79142262