My client is seeking to recruit a highly experienced Tax Manager for the their South West based business. You will be responsible for the tax reporting affairs for the company and act as a business partner with regards to tax matters. There is an excellent salary package available to include: Car + sizable Bonus + Health benefits + competitive pension & holiday allowance
CORE DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the Company complies with all relevant tax legislation and regulation, including the timely and accurate payment of taxes.
- Prepare the internal tax reporting for the Company under IFRS, including for full year and half-year reporting, monthly management reporting
- Prepare externally reported tax
- Manage the implementation and ongoing use of a new tax provisioning tool
- Manage the preparation of all the Companies' corporation tax returns.
- Improve the corporate tax compliance process
- Prepare all tax payment calculations
- Support the Head of Tax
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79139888