Our client is a West End multi-disciplined law firm offering clients advice and representation across a broad range of legal service areas.
They have an excellent reputation for work in the media sector, employment, crime, property and commercial and corporate law. They were one of the first firms to establish a dedicated pro bono team focusing on human rights issues.
Applicants should have previous, relevant industry experience, i.e. have worked in the accounts department of a law firm. Candidates that have not worked in the accounts department of a law firm will not be considered for interview.
- Handling and processing petty cash payments
- Opening new clients and matters
- Closing expired matters and files
- Coordinating with Fee Earners and processing expenses
- Taking credit-card payments
- Preparing WIP reports
- Processing distribution invoices
- Experience with Aderant systems
- Previously worked in a law firm
- Good communicator and Team player
- Conscientious and polite
- Able to interact with all levels of staff
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79035242