Front end developer
Front end Developer
The Front End Developer will be responsible for bringing digital experiences to life, everything from basic landing pages right through to huge international ecommerce solutions.
You should bring an eye for detail, a willingness to learn as well as being self-motivated to streamline process and add real value to the role.
We are looking for a Developer who has a track record of successfully delivering development projects within an agency environment. You will be a team player with a solutions based approach. You will be bang up to date with the latest industry developments and be a stickler for abiding by coding standards and best practices.
We want you to be able to see the bigger picture, not just your immediate task list in front of you to ensure projects are running smoothly, proactively looking to innovate, streamline process and push the boundaries for both the company and their clients alike.
We are an agile team that are rapidly expanding, for you, this means there is the opportunity to make the role your own and really grow with us.
Role and responsibilities
- Build of industry leading websites and digital experiences.
- Creating sites into HTML from designs and setting them up within Craft /EE
- Front end Innovation, Keeping up to date with latest developments in the industry and applying this to client work. Constantly looking for better ways to do things.
- Championing Front end process across the team, ensuring coding standards and best practices are followed
- Ensuring all development work is fully tested before client review.
- Liaising with the management team to give progress updates and escalating any issues.
- Managing other front end resources to ensure the team is hitting wider client deadlines.
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years web development experience
- A great working knowledge of HTML, CSS & SASS • Well versed in TWIG templating
- Experienced in GIT and version control systems
- Experience with EE & Craft essential
- A passion for knowledge with a strong desire to learn and deploy new skills.
- PHP experience useful
- Experience with Magento/Magento 2 useful
- Experience with templating in Symfony useful
- Experience of using project management software and tools – (ASANA and or Trello desirable)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the importance of ensuring this is fully considered from the onset of a project.
This position is expected to be full time to work 37.5 hours a week over 5 days.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79124123