Purchase Ledger Controller
My client, a dynamic creative organisation with a significant presence in Wilmslow, is looking for a Purchase Ledger Controller to join their team.
Based within a lively and sociable office, you will be responsible for a specific area of the business. As part of a small team of 4, your role will involve:
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable process for the company's creative operations
- Matching POs to invoices for a range of high value and occasionally complex transactions
- Communicating with numerous internal stakeholders, both globally and internationally
- Inputting employee expenses
- Processing invoices and bank transactions
- Reconciling of accounts
- Assisting with VAT return preparation
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger position
- Has used SAP to an intermediate or higher level
- Is organised and able to manage their own workload
- Is happy to work as part of a team who work hard and play hard
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving creative, yet professional organisation with an excellent office culture. Benefits include 25 days' holiday (plus Bank Holiday), generous company pension contribution and a healthcare scheme.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum dependent on skills
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or for any questions, call the branch on 0161 475 5550. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79128029