My client is leading debt recovery service who are currently looking for an experienced Software Developer to add technical knowledge to their team. This is a great opportunity to work on projects that will aid in driving drive improvement and excellence.
This is a key role for my client as this will help them aid in their rapid growth by intelligently utilising the latest technologies. You will be taking projects from concept to delivery so being technically capable and an independent worker is beneficial.
Requirement / Essential Skills:
- A good understanding of Database Design / optimisation.
- Significant experience in .Net and OO programming
- University educated to degree level in a relevant discipline I.E Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Passionate about working on projects that can bring a great impact to the business
- Mobile development experience
- Cloud technology experience
- Experience with Filemaker
- A passion for new technologies
- Full driving licence and willingness to work away on occasion.
If you would like to work on business-critical systems for a group that is growing exponentially and passionate about self-improvement, then this one if for you!
For more information on this position, contact Greg Brotherton on 0114 326 9960 for a confidential chat or email .
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79122861