Based in the Newmarket area our clients are recruiting a Sample Technician to join their rapidly expanding team.
The role is within the Sample Management Team. The Sample Management Team supports a variety of teams providing analytical testing services to animal sports regulators, nutritional supplement manufacturers and workplace testing customers. In this role you will be involved in all aspects of sample management; including receiving, logging, batching and storage samples.
- Receiving biological samples and performing integrity checks
- Recording shipment details to a database and logging-in samples
- Creating analysis batches
- Storing and performing final disposal of samples
- Supporting internal customers
- Performing tasks in a meticulous manner with close attention to detail and with good computer skills
- A flexible attitude to duties and able to work successfully as part of a team as well as alone. Be prepared to contribute personally to outstanding customer service and be capable of working under pressure and to deadlines.
In order to apply for this role candidates will have a keen interest working within a Lab based position, possess strong organisational, communication and prioritising skills. Candidates also require good use of MS Word, Excel and database use.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79121734