Management Accountant - Manufacturing and Production vacancy based in St. Neots with a great employer who are looking to train and develop and experienced management accountant who has progressed to date.
Our client based in St. Neots is a growing Manufacturing and Production business and due to increasing workload, the Finance Director is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to work closely alongside them and ultimately become their number two. The company provides specialist industrial manufacturing services for some leading global companies and pride themselves on their high quality products.
The Management Accountant - Manufacturing and Production role will be challenging and the duties will include;
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Costing review and analysis
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Deputising for the FD when needed
The suitable Management Accountant - Manufacturing will be conscientious and numerate with a keen eye for detail and the ability to communicate across the business and externally. The ability to negotiate, embrace and drive forward change where appropriate is also a key aspect of this role.
Excellent IT skills are essential and experience of SAP would be a distinct advantage.
Experience working in the manufacturing and or construction sectors would be a distinct advantage but proven experience in management accounts and a similar role is essential.
This is a rare opportunity for someone who wants to continue to grow their experience working for a dynamic and go-getting mentor and within a business that has evolved considerably in recent years.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79142596