Trainee Project Engineer
An exceptional client of ours based in Burridge are recruiting for a Trainee Project Engineer to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the project & service engineering departments to deliver projects and meet targets. This is an ideal position for someone with an interest in Electronics.
- Take direction from the Project Managers and team leaders to meet the company needs.
- Support the Project & Service Engineering departments to deliver projects and Services to time cost and quality.
- Undertake unit and PCB testing in support of project and service engineering requirements.
- Provide support to the Project Engineers in the acceptance testing of customer systems.
- Adhere to change control processes to ensure project configuration management is maintained at all times.
- Ensure to adhere to engineering best practice at all times.
- Adhere to all relevant H&S legislation.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual
- Good PC and networking knowledge.
- AutoCAD skills.
- Microsoft Office Competent
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79029686