Our client is seeking a Credit Controller to work in their North Bristol office, chasing down aged debt and maintaining their ledger.
Our client is a well known, Bristol based firm, who are seeking to bring an extra head in to their credit control function to maintain some customer accounts.
The key responsibilities of the credit controller will be;
- Maintain effective & efficient collection of outstanding debts and balances.
- Work independently and achieve a high level of success on collections for a key ledger and key accounts.
- Proactively identify accounts that will require extra contact and support.
- Be comfortable handling disputes relating to accounts, and confident negotiating when necessary in order to bring accounts up to date.
- Comfortable working with complex reconciliations and compiling legal documents.
- Assess potential customers level of credit worthiness.
The successful candidate for the role of Credit Controller will be;
- Literate and able to maintain accurate and clear communication records.
- Works well in a team and with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Confident proactively managing client relationships in order to preempt and reduce bad debt.
- Target driven
- Have previous credit control / accountancy experience
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of between £17,000 & £19,500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79018067