1st Step Accountancy & Finance have partnered with a small, well established general practice in Rochester, Kent. Our client work with c600 clients including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
The role will involve working directly with the partners and covering all areas of accountancy and tax for SME's, there is no audit work within this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for sole trader, limited companies and partnerships
- Corporation and personal tax computations
- Working with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Overseeing Trainee accountants within the business
- 4-5 years experience within a practice
- ACCA/ACA Qualified (will consider Part Qualified or QBE)
- Working knowledge of IRIS & Sage
The important parts:
- £28,000 - £30,000pa
- 20 days holiday + BH's (increased to 25 days with service)
- Free Parking on site
- Monday - Friday 8:45am - 4:45pm
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79033677