Test Repair Technician
RSW are currently looking for Test Repair Technician for one of our prestigious clients that are currently going through a big growth due to high demand in their service, this company is fast growing where the future is very bright and positive
- Preferred qualifications are HNC/HND in electronics engineering or similar.
- The successful applicant must possess a "can-do" attitude and possess the following essential skills:
- .Demonstrable experience of Analogue/Digital circuit diagnostics for PCBA failure root-cause analysis.
- .Expertise in the use of Digital Oscilloscopes, signal generators etc.
- .Ability to fault-find products to component level using circuit schematics and PCBA data.
- .Experience of fine-pitch surface-mount component diagnostics/reworks.
- .Good soldering skills.
- .Good reporting and communication skills, including fluency in English.
- .Organised, self-driven and flexible.
- Hours are 37.5 per week, Mon- Thurs 07:30 to 16:00 and Fri 07:30 - 13:00.
- £9 PH this position is possible temp to Perm
Only Fully CV's will be accepted
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79029994