Accounts Payable Associate
Sellick Partnership have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation based in Cheshire as an Accounts Payable Associate.
This role comes with an excellent benefit package including; £20,000.00 - £28,000.00 basic salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme and private healthcare cover.
As an Accounts Payable Associate you will be responsible for the full end to end AP process:
- Raising purchase orders
- Matching purchase orders to invoices and processing invoices
- Processing payments for outstanding invoices
- Processing bank transactions
- Reconciling accounts and statements
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns
To be a successful candidate you must:
- Have experience working the full end to end AP process
- Have experience using of SAP
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be able to work off own initiative
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Experience using Excel
- Have an interst in sport
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79126028