Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Or do you have customer service experience, are you pro-active and have excellent communication skills? If so we have an ideal role for you.
Working for the Number 1 employer in Ashford our client would like to recruit an energetic, professional Credit controller to join a team of 11.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities within this role would be to:
- Control of your own portfolio of accounts
- Maintenance of the accounts within the agreed payment terms and credit limits
- Escalate to Team Leader/Manager any internal or payment issues with customers
- Maintaining effective liaison with a range of internal staff and customers
- Meeting of period targeted KPI's using department procedures
- Maintaining accurate notes and records
- Maintaining good customer relations whilst ensuring customer accounts are maintained within agreed credit terms
- Attend internal and external Customer meetings
- Other Ad Hoc duties as requested by Team Leader/Manager
Key skills will include:
- Experience of credit control would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and Word
- Remains Calm under pressure
- Takes ownership for own performance and identifies areas for improvement and development
- Can adapt to new systems and procedures
- Reliable, affable, and can communicate effectively with both internal and external customers and at all levels
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible 'Can do ' attitude
Reasons to work at our client:
- 23 days annual leave
- A fast moving ever changing environment
- 40% staff discount on food
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Beautiful London style offices
- An incredible canteen with an amazing array of fresh food
- Barbeques in the summer, great Christmas parties
- Free parking
If you've not worked within Credit Control before but have the confidence to call customers and chase for payment then please call us or send your CV and we can tell you a little more.
Please forward your CV as soon as possible.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79121596