Software Development Apprentice
Baltic Training and Innovaré are delighted to be recruiting for a Software Development Apprentice to join their growing team in Coventry! Innovaré is the market leader in using panelised offsite techniques to simplify the construction process and deliver exemplar buildings. They use their technically advanced i-SIP system that overcomes many of the traditional challenges facing residential, education and healthcare construction projects.
Their in-house Development Team are now looking to expand and they are seeking a motivated individual who has experience in using HTML and SQL.
A wise man once said, "The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow" Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and break down barriers.
With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in a way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you're looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
- Writing requirements for the development team
- Reporting of SQL databases and data extraction
- Working on various projects within the development team
- In house development of programmes
- Software Testing and debugging.
Training to be Provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Software Development
- BCS Level 3 certificate in Software Development Context and Methodologies ( part 1 & 2)
- BCS Level 3 certificate in Programming (Part 1, 2 & 3)
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Experience with software testing and debugging would also be beneficial
- Hardworking and can use initiative.
- 5 GCSE's A-C grades, including Maths and English.
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our Level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £150 per week
- Full time (37.5 Hours per week)
- Monday -Thursday 08am - 4.30pm, Friday 08am - 1.30pm
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Birthday off as a paid holiday!
Location and Travel:
This role is located on Middlemarch Business Park in Coventry and has regular bus routes passing by the office. There is also onsite parking available.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79123912