Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Machining Engineer working for a well established and successful manufacturer of precision pressed components and associated press tools. As the ideal candidate for the machining engineers post you will be confident in providing first class machining services to the tool room and manufacturing / technical areas of the company.
Your skills should include:
- CNC or EDM experience
- Specialist CNC machining utilising Heidenhain ( or similar) control system on a Mikron ( or similar) CNC machining centre
- Conventional machining skills such as Grinding , Turning or Milling
- Basic CAD and CAM programming experience
- Ideally some press tool or similar experience
- Ability to liaise with the technical team in production , quality and design
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly skilled team working on a wide variety projects in a number of industrial sectors. Please apply today to discuss the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79130629