Sales Consultant (Insurance)
Rapid Recruit are looking for 2 Protection Sales Consultants, who will provide options to clients in order for them to purchase appropriate protection packages to suit their individual needs.
You will provide information and educate clients to improve awareness of ways to ensure financial security in circumstances which include; surviving a defined critical illness, income protection during long term absence from work (sickness, injury, disability), death of a family member.
The shifts currently are Monday to Thursday 10:45am until 8:00pm with two 10 minute breaks and 30 minutes for lunch. Friday is 9:00am until 12:00pm and every Saturday 9:00am until 1:00pm. These shifts are due to change to a mixture of early and late with every other Saturday off once these positions are full and agents have been fully trained.
The main duties are:-
- Work with clients to ensure all paperwork for applications is submitted and processed correctly.Ensure all updates are made to relevant software following sales.
- Chase up the underwriting with Life Quote and other providers to ensure processes are completed in a timely manner.
- Research the market to provide the best options to cover these potential events in order to ensure financial stability for dependents.
- Chase up access to medical records with clients when required to aid the process.
- Pre-populate and process Trust forms when required to further protect benefits on death (this could move to an administrator's task if sales increase).
- Follow up on missed premiums and cancelled policies to minimize and claw back commissions paid. Reinstate or sell alternative plan. Following a decision from underwriters, act as the liaison with the client to discuss the outcome and the start date. In non-standard or unsuitable cases discuss with clients and or provide alternative rated quotes, to meet their requirements. When a decision is made by the underwriters, I liaise with the clients to if everything is accepted on standard terms. If decision is non-standard and not suitable I discuss this with the client Create opportunities whenever available and covert warm leads into sales.
- Provide information in accordance with sound understanding of underwriting.
- Create leads for other departments.
- Remain compliant with FCA and act in a professional manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients from inception to completion of sale.Work to targets and provide sales statistics on a weekly basis to managers
If you are interested please apply. Due to a large amount of applications, we are unfortunately unable to respond to all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79133066