Life & Protection Administration Adviser
We’re an award-winning healthcare and protection insurance specialist, offering simple cover so you can protect what matters the most. Protect tomorrow today.
We pride ourselves on making insurance simple and transparent. Combining excellent insurance products with an independently assessed 5-Star service at every touch point, always aiming to ensure we deliver on the promises we make with award winning results. Ensuring we value every member of our team seeking to maximise the potential that everyone brings with them.
The Exeter is based on the eastern side of the city of Exeter. The office has convenient access to all major transport links.
To find out more about The Exeter visit www.the-exeter.com or find us on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @TheExeter
About the Role
We are looking for a Life & Protection Administration Adviser to support our ongoing growth of the business and range of products we now offer in the life and general insurance market, we have an opportunity for an experienced Life & Insurance Protection adviser. You will work in small team offering support and advice to staff and customers on administrative processes. This will be a varied role with expectations to system test new products, deal with more complex and technical customer queries and mentor existing staff on life & protection products.
- You must have experience of working in a Life/Protection company
- Have technical knowledge and understanding of administering Life Assurance/Insurance Protection plans
- Knowledge and understanding of authenticating Life claims settlements
- Hold or be prepared to study towards CII FA1 (Life Office Administration) and CII J02 (understanding of various types of trust)
- You must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions
The Hours and Rewards
- Monday to Friday, 35 hour working week (7-hour day with an hour lunch). Office opening hours are between 8:00am – 6:00pm, a shift rota is in place
- Starting salary of circa £22,000 dependant on experience
- Annual Company bonus scheme (Administrative Grade)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays per annum
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Company Pension Scheme (employer contributions between 8% - 10%)
- Free Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance & Death in Service cover
- Salary sacrifice schemes – Cycle to Work, Payroll Giving & Childcare Vouchers
- Access to the Perkbox employee reward scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site cycle racks and changing rooms
- Free on-site car parking (some restrictions apply)
For more information about this exciting role check out our recruitment portal www.the-exeter.com/careers
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79033961