Curtis Recruitment is seeking a Bookkeeper to join our client’s prestigious accountancy firm in Newbury. This position has become available due to an expanding workload and in particular, a couple of new, larger jobs that require another bookkeeper to carry out the processing.
Within this role, the duties of the Bookkeeper will be:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
The successful candidate will be working within a large team at this well-established practice and as such, will enjoy the benefits of a supportive working environment.
To be considered for this role, applicants are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role within practice
- Be IT literate
- Have a working knowledge of accounting software, ie Sage and Xero
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be amiable and self-motivated
This dynamic firm will pay a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package and will offer study support for AAT if needed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79122552