Temporary Credit Controller
** CREDIT CONTROL ** BIRMINGHAM ** £11per hour ** IMMEDIATE START **
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Temporary Credit Controller to join an organisation based in South Birmingham. The role will go on to September and requires a candidate with good credit control knowledge and is ideally looking to learn.
To effectively and efficiently monitor and maintain large customer key accounts. You will be responsible for their terms and aged debt maximising cash collection. It is essential you are able to develop good working relationships with internal and external customers via phone and email.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure effective control of Customers by monitoring short-falls and taking appropriate action.
- Receive queries with customer
- Collect payments according to agreed terms, achieve cash collection targets and to resolve and minimise overdue debts.
- Provide reliable and positive telephone support to customers
- Ensure customers are provided with all necessary invoices, credit notes and statements to enable full and timely payment to be made in accordance with account terms
- Handling customer queries and complaints
In order to be consider you will ideally be:
- Have a credit control or customer service background.
- Experience of managing and solving challenging situations.
- Have good organisational and time management skills with the ability to implement a project where necessary
This role will pay £11.00 per hour with additional holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001205