Insurance Claims Handler Apprentice
Are you looking for an immediate start working in a well established insurance brokerage?
Looking to gain valuable experience with future prospects progressing in the insurance industry?
In this role your main responsibility as an Apprentice Claims Handler is to deliver effective communication, be organised and work using you own initiative manage your own caseload of claims.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers when they need to discuss their claim, delivering an exceptional and empathetic customer service experience, be articulate, have a strong communication skill set to be able to handle claims, as well as having the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal colleagues, external clients and third parties.
Essential skills for the role;
- Extracting incident information from customers and third parties
- Agreeing liability outcomes
- Liaising with suppliers and third parties via phone and email
- Being the first point of contact for the customer should they have any claim related queries
- Ensuring the highest level of data accuracy
- Work as part of a team to achieve individual and company targets
- Ensuring data is handled responsibly and compliant with the Data Protection Act
- Focusing On FNOL claims.
- The Ideal candidate for this role will be a very motivated person who works well under pressure with good attention to detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79030692