Management Accountant Northampton
A great new opportunity has arisen in regards to a Management Accountant role within a Northampton based organisation. They are looking for someone immediately available as the want to move to interviews ASAP!
Full time: 35 hours a week paying £17 - £20 p/h.
The role will require:
- Full management accounts preparation including P&L along with supporting balance sheet reconciliations.
- Variances to budget investigations and reviews to be presented along with the management accounts to Finance management.
- Production of the weekly reports for the Group to be sent to Senior Managers and Directors within the business while investigating any unusual variances.
- Production of a monthly Investor reporting pack, aligning them with the management accounts, meeting all set deadlines.
- Preparation of the annual budget while also completing VAT and CIS Returns.
- Production of SOX control evidence.
If this role sounds like you or you know someone who would be ideal call 01604 809 713 and ask for James Darker.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78999234