Salary: up to £22k + 33 days holiday + Pension + Benefits
37.5 hours a week - flexible to suit!
Our exclusive client is a fantastic business based just outside the centre of Bolton. Currently turning over millions, with an international presence spanning over the last 20 years + they are also the UK leader in their field! - an excellent organisation to be a part of.
With sites throughout the UK this role be based at the Bolton UK Headquarters, working within a highly stable finance team of 5 you will be working as a Credit Controller:
- Liaising with customers to arrange payment of debts within agreed terms
- Working to an agreed timetable, putting clients on stop and issuing reminders
- Working towards cash targets and cash collection
- Applying for credit limits, managing credit insurance
- Updating credit references on customer accounts
- Preparing credit application forms for Financial Controller when accounts go over limits
- Posting cheques and credit transfers received to ledger
- Processing outgoing invoices and setting up new customer accounts
- Assisting sales team with credit worthiness of potential new customers
- You MUST have experience in Credit Control and putting customers on stop
- SAP experience would be highly beneficial
- Team player and looking for a long term career
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79008613