Project Finance Analyst - Business Partner Contract
The Project Finance Analyst - Business Partner Contract position will ensure the completeness and accuracy of The Bury St. Edmunds Head office project costing, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. This dynamic role will business partner with the sales and marketing teams to improved financial performance of the business
Leading Engineering business with a global brand name based in Bury St. Edmunds who have cutting edge technology development at the forefront of their company mission. With a strong and commercial focused finance function they are looking for a long term Project Finance Analyst - Business Partner Contract to be a key member working with the engineering, sales and marketing project teams
- Timely production of financial project review reports, monthly project financial commentaries, budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure project financial results, risks and opportunities are critically reviewed and challenged.
- Ensure that project risks and opportunities, mitigation plans and savings plans are properly calculated and disclosed at the project reviews
- Provide ongoing financial advice and support to the Project Managers and their team.
- Responsible for ensuring that costs to complete and their assumptions are properly supported and disclosed. Ensure that project financial forecasts are aligned with project programmes.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate recording, preparation and presentation of project financial information.
- Ensure that project financial controls for the business are effective, reliable and adhered to.
- Support the Financial Controller in the preparation of the monthly project actuals and forecasts
- Ensure that the projects adhere to an appropriate structure and costs budget. Provide project variance analysis where appropriate.
- Ensure that adherence to financial accounting and commercial governance is maintained by the projects teams.
- Ensure that project cash flow is updated and managed so it remains positive unless business case supports otherwise.
- Continuously challenge the way we work and actively identify areas of where change can improve the performance within Finance and in the way this department serves others in the company. Make the identified changes as quickly as practical.
Project Finance Analyst - Business Partner Contract requirements and experience;
- Will proactively challenge the assumptions inherent in financial data presented in order to make an appropriate judgement as to its validity.
- Ability to build productive relationships at all levels inside and outside the organisation.
- Part Qualified/ Finalist ACCA/CIMA or Qualified by Experience
- Experience of business partnering with sales and marketing teams
Great working environment and excellent commercial finance exposure is on offer in this Project Finance Analyst - Business Partner Contract position based out of Bury St. Edmunds head office.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79016685