Information Security Consultant - CISSP / CISM / CISA
Information Security Consultant - CISSP / CISM / CISA - Are you are a security consultant with operational, strategic and hands-on experience in a multi-tenanted environment working with GDPR / DPA / Access Management then my client would be very interested in speaking with you! For this opportunity you will be happy in both a hands-on role within an Operations Team as well as assisting with defining, designing and planning security strategy, standards, and future services roadmaps. The role will also include consultancy engagements across a broad range of customers so if you are a security consultant/architect with a proven track record within a technical consultancy or operations background then apply now!
- Experience of Identity & Access Management,
- Security Monitoring,
- Cloud security and other Industry common security tools.
- Knowledge of Data Protection Act (DPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Compliance and/or certification forsecurity standards such as ISO 27001,
- Cyber Essentials, PCI, PSN
- Authentication methods, including 2FA, AD, RADIUS and certificate-based authentication.
- Security best practice awareness and investigation (including penetration testing method and network hardening, IPS / IDS, IPSEC and SSL VPNs).
- Ability to assess and quantify security risks in line with CVSS and recommend appropriate treatment
Desirable: ITIL qualified, Experience in a commercial IT Solutions provider or Managed Services environment, GPG13, SIEM, COBIT 5, Solarwinds, SecureWorks, Public Cloud Azure\AWS
If you have exposure to being in a technical client facing role with experience of technical environments - Data centre hosting, virtualisation, networking, authentication, security and Experience of Identity & Access Management, Security Monitoring, Cloud security and other Industry common security tools then apply NOW for this Information Security Consultant - CISSP / CISM / CISA opportunity.
The salary for this opportunity is paying £55,000 - £65,000 (Depending on Experience) + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79117265