Network Administrator - Tonbridge
Having been established for more than 40 years, OA Executive is delighted to be working in partnership with a business that is a market leader within the FMCG market. Due to recent changes within the organisation they are looking to recruit a Network Administrator to join their IT team reporting directly to the IT Manager.
Working as part of a close-knit team you will be involved in almost every area of the network at some stage, meaning you will find yourself fully immersed in the organisation.
Ideally joining the business with an element of technical experience, you will still be fully trained and supported in your new role. Your typical accountabilities will be as follows:
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Backup of systems and ensure recovery of data
- Establish network specifications through establishing user and security requirements, designing networks, including interface configuration and routing protocols
- Evaluating performance by performance network monitoring and analysis
- Troubleshooting network problems and escalating to vendor
- Developing network access, monitoring, control and evaluation to secure network
- Providing 2nd line support
- Dealing with upgrades to the network
- Planning and implementing future IT developments
- Undertaking project work
- Providing weekend / evening support on an (approximately) 8 week rota basis
This is a hugely varied position that offers a diverse set of responsibilities and will suit a MSCE-level (or equivalent) candidate who is familiar in working with Microsoft products. Ideally you will also possess hardware experience in particular dealing with Dell servers, SANS, routers and switching and wireless access points.
Furthermore, you will be logical thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels. You will thrive working under pressure and towards deadlines and will have a positive outlook. A full clean driving licence is also required.
In order to get the successful candidate in place as soon as possible interviews are being held immediately. To be considered please submit your application today.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive, only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79105305