Junior Management Accountant
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Management Accountant to join a Financial services company in Hatfield. Great graduate role with exposure to wider accounting, offering a competitive salary and full study support.
You will ideally be a graduate with a relevant degree or an AAT studier looking to progress and keen to learn.
My client are a growing organisation within the Financial Services sector and are based in the heart of Hatfield. You will be part of a medium sized finance team who offer excellent progression and always promote from within. As a Junior Management Accountant you will be given a competitive salary of £23,000 - £25,000 and a full study support package. My client are a fantastic business who value their staff and offer excellent exposure to their employees.
Junior Management Accountant duties:
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Director
- Managing Accounts Payable function
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Control of client moneys
- Assisting with production of daily and monthly P&L
- Assisting with the production of Statutory Accounts
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Using Excel to run reports
- Assisting your FD with ad hoc reporting
- Progressive candidate who is keen to have a career in Accounting
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Numerate individual who works well as part of a team
- Confident person who is able to multi task
- Living local to Hatfield
- An entry level role with great exposure to wider accounts and Management Accounts
- Competitive salary of £23,000 - £25,000
- Full study support
- Friendly team and a hands on Finance Director who can offer great training
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79109609