Java Developer Groovy Spring MySQL FinTech
Java Developer (Groovy Spring MySQL) London to £90k
Java Developer / Software Engineer (Java J2SE Groovy Spring RESTful MySQL JSON CI/CD TDD). Data centric FinTech start-up is seeking highly skilled backend Java Developers to join their team. You will design and develop highly quality software using Java / Groovy and associated backend frameworks to run on a scalable clustered environment.
As a Java Developer you will work collaboratively with the Product Owner, Business and Development team to introduce new features and enhancements to the product utilising Agile Scrum, XP and Lean development practices. As a senior member of the team you’ll be writing end-to-end user stories that steer the technical direction; contributing to coding standards and performing root cause analysis to ensure any mistakes made are understood and no repeated.
Excellent opportunity to join a well funded start-up, take ownership and see the results of your work. Office based in a vibrant area of Central London.
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring and associated technologies: JUnit, Web Application Servers (e.g. Jetty/Tomcat), Gradle/Maven/Ant
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and writing optimised database queries
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms and an appreciation of good software architecture (MVC / MV* architectures), asynchronous server communication
- Experience with RESTful web services and JSON handling
- Advocate of Continuous Delivery, TDD, Refactoring and Pair Programming
- Nice to haves: Groovy, Spock, Hibernate, Spring Boot, AWS, Google App Engine, Node, Angular, Datadog, Splunk
As a Java Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79102503