I am currently recruiting for a highly skilled, ambitious Management Accountant to work for a leading, professional retail company who provide their services internationally. This particular company provides an excellent service to public and private sector companies.
Due to a restructure within the company a new role has become available. The candidate my client is looking to seek will preferably have prior knowledge within the retail industry with the ability to pick up new systems quickly and have advanced excel skills.
Ideally you will;
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA finalist, however part-qualified candidates will still be considered
- Have previously worked with non-finance managers, presenting financial information in an easy to understand, non-finance format
- Have exceptional attention to detail with the capability to analyse variances and find solutions to how the business can perform more efficiently
- Have experience of preparing a full set of management accounts and other required financial reports to strict deadlines
In return you will;
- Have the opportunity to work at a leading retail company who will offer you an excellent scope to progress and gain valuable, transferable skills
- Have the chance in the future to manage and develop your own team
- Have support from the business as you progress with your qualification
- Have a varied role that will give you the opportunity to add genuine value to this company, conversing with the operations team and improving processes.
This specific role ensures career and the opportunity to strive within a large, successful business who values their staff.