Lead Finance role on site in a growing business
Hands on role incorporating technical and commercial elements of finance
Client is a growing business based in the Teesside area
- Overall management responsibility for the Finance function on site
- The production of monthly management accounts and financial reports
- Providing commercial support to the Senior Management Team
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of relationships stakeholders involved in activity management
- Supporting non-financial personnel and heads of service in the management of their departments
- Demonstrate a willingness to work positively within a team to achieve team goals and excellence in service delivery
- Demonstrate creative and innovate leadership in line with Corporate responsibility principles and the Ramsay Way Vision and Values
- Have a recognised accounting qualification (i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience of managing a team
- An ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to cope with change
Opportunity to lead a dynamic Finance Team within a growing business whilst operating alongside Senior Management shaping the future of the Company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79102935