This challenging, operations based role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious finalist/newly qualified Management Accountant who wants to join a fast paced, progressive distribution business in a regional role.
Working between sites based at Harlow, Essex and Kent, you will be responsible for providing commercial financial support to the operations teams on each site therefore regular travel will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts, commentary and variance analysis
- Provide weekly flash and monthly forecasts of site costs and volumes
- Reporting and monitoring of KPIs & volume on a weekly basis
- Close liaison with the management teams to help identify trends, opportunities, under performance and any other issues that may affect the performance and profitability of the business
- Assist in the production of Budgets and Forecasts
- To champion a culture of process improvement and assist with the execution of change programmes
- To maintain Management Information and associated systems
This role will manage large volumes of data in a demanding, fast paced business so you will need think on your feet and adapt to a changing environment in order to meet the objectives of the business.
Contact Rebecca Cobb for more information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79103438