SAP Finance Specialist
Surrey based SAP specialist position for a Surrey based global organisation. The role supports the use and development of the SAP system from a finance perspective and will suit a strong SAP user looking to specialise in SAP systems.
My client is a Surrey based global organisation with a supportive culture that values work life balance.
* In depth understanding of all finance processes and familiarity with best practices for those processes in SAP including:
o Accounts Payable and integration with Purchasing
o Fixed Assets
o Month end/ Year end activities
o Parallel currencies.
* Performs constant process review and improvement.
* Develops processes and training documentation.
* Delivers Super User and End user training.
* Supports finance users with resolutions to system issues.
* Responsible for the resolution of user queries and issues relating to finance and the SAP Finance system.
* Collaborates within Headquarters and with Country Offices in order to ensure all business requirements are considered and documented for the development of SAP system upgrades and maintained thereafter.
* Perform analysis of business requirements.
* Ensure that any business needs which are driving a requirement for customisation are strongly challenged and options for process redesign are considered. Where customisations are needed the justification is reviewed with senior management and documented.
* Update relevant documentation based on changes to global templates (including User Guides, training materials).
* Development of training materials.
* Proactively and on on-going basis identify internal and external best practice
To be considered you will have good SAP finance exposure at at least user level and a desire to develop in this area.
Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78992546