Commercial Finance Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join our prestigious client's senior finance team. This is a chance to join a dynamic and growing organisation in the Crewe area, with a fantastic company ethos along with a fun and friendly atmosphere. The role is available due to internal promotion.
The company offers a fantastic working environment, pension scheme, staff canteen, full study support, 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, free on- site parking and a company bonus plan.
The role of the Commercial Finance Analyst will be to provide assistance & support to the senior finance team with general analysis and preparation of monthly reports.
Duties for the Commercial Finance Analyst will be as follows:
- Assist with the completion of the monthly group board reports to tight deadlines
- Review of monthly management accounts and provide supporting analysis by department
- Monthly budget variance analysis & investigation including KPI's, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Budget preparation and cash-flow forecasting for the group
- Assist with acquisition due diligence and modelling
- Assist with the completion and development of accounts reporting system, pricing models and profitability analysis
- Ad hoc projects to assist and provide cover across group commercial finance
Candidate Requirements for the Commercial Finance Analyst role:
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified or an accountancy related degree
- Experience working in an analytical role within finance
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision
- Someone who is looking to progress to the next stage of their career
- Able to cope effectively in demanding circumstances
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives
- Pays attention to detail and produces a high quality of work
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Finance Analyst, Financial Analyst, Accounting Analyst, Accounts Analyst, Business Analyst
Commutable from: Crewe, Sandbach, Kidsgrove, Alsager, Talke, Nantwich, Stoke on Trent.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 - £32,500 per annum plus 6 monthly bonus of an extra £2,000 if targets are hit
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79106812