Bookkeeper - Property Management experience required
Your new company
A fast growing Property Management business based in the heart of the West-End, looking to add a new member to the finance team due to organic growth.
Your new role
- Preparation and monitoring of bank reconciliation
- Management and reconciliation of various multi-currency bank accounts
- Monitoring and managing the processing of sales and purchase invoices
- CIS calculation and submission
- Monitoring and managing the payment of suppliers
- Monitoring and manage the receipts from customers
- Processing and payment of employee salaries and expense claims
- Continuous improvement of finance processes and procedures to a lean philosophy
What you'll need to succeed
A proactive and dedicated approach to work, attentive to detail and a willingness to get involved in other areas as the company continues to grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79109307