Finance Manager - EMEA
The Finance Manager will sit in the EMEA finance function, and will undertake a broad role that will be approximately 50% commercial/business partnering, and 50% controllership focused.
- The preparation of weekly and monthly commercial analysis to support business growth and decision making.
- Attending regular meetings with senior level stakeholders (internal and external) to provide financial and business support.
- Act as business partner to a variety of Country Managers, Heads of Department, and senior operational staff, many of whom are non-finance and internationaly based.
- Providing detailed analysis into performance against target, highlighting key trends, opportunities, and potential risks/shortfalls.
- Coordinating the monthly close process for certain countries within the EMEA region.
- Supporting Country Managers and local finance teams with the year end process.
- Review of various countries balance sheets and working closely with local finance teams and the shared service function to follow up on action items.
- Continual development of internal systems, process, and controls.
- Working closely with other Finance Managers to harmonise processes across all regions.
- Regular liaison with internal and external auditors and assisting as required.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Manager in a variety of cross functional projects and initiatives.
- Qualified accountant, with a strong academic record.
- Experience gained from an accountancy practice, or large complex international business would be an advantagae.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- The ability and personality to businss partnering a wide range of internal, and external non-finance stakeholders.
- The ability to present complex information in a clear and transparent manner.
- Strong accounting and reporting skills.
- Candidates still within practice/audit are welcome to apply, as this role could suit someone seeking a first move into industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79120803