Our client is a globally renowned provider of power solutions, from AC-DC power supplies to DC converters. With 32 offices worldwide, they are a market-leader in managing projects from in-house design through to manufacture.
We're looking for an entry level applications technician to join the team in beautiful offices in the Berkshire area; as an apps technician, your role is to support the team in ensuring deadlines are hit and projects completed in a timely manner.
This role has huge scope for growth – as your knowledge of the products and industry grows, as will your level of responsibility and difficulty in the tasks you are handed, and in turn your career will progress. With a global corporation such as our client the possibilities are endless – we’re looking for a smart individual who has strong attention to detail, is eager to learn and most importantly has a proactive and positive attitude toward their work.
- Joining a thriving team from beautifully located offices in the Reading area
- Responsible for carrying out and completing electronic tests on behalf of clients
- Supporting the Applications Team in completing all tasks and resolving all issues
- Working autonomously and unsupervised when necessary – however all training and support will be offered on an ongoing basis
- No experience is necessary, however a demonstrable interest in engineering/electronics is important – you’ll need to feel comfortable learning about the product range
- Graduates/college leavers holding degrees or education within the sector would be highly advantageous; this is a fantastic chance to join a business and begin your career
- Willingness to learn, and a strong work ethic is key – you’ll be ambitious, hard-working and career minded
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team – interpersonal skills are important when building relationships both internally and externally
- Flexible, dependable
- Ambitious recent graduates who are looking for outstanding training and the opportunity to get stuck into something involving a lot of learning from day one
- Working for a genuine market-leader in this space – a global company with huge opportunity for growth
- Ongoing training provided
- Private health and life insurance
- The opportunity to work with a friendly, cohesive team in a fantastic atmosphere
This is a fantastic opportunity to either kick-start or further develop your career with a company who truly value their employees. Send through an application to learn more about our client, the opportunity on offer and how you might fit within their business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79106745