Based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, our expansive commercial business is looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join them as a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified Accountant who has 2-4 years' experience in a similar role, producing management accounts and assisting with analysis. You will assist with preparation of reporting commissions, treasury and banking and other financial reports as required from Operations.
This company is a leader in their sector and have plans for rapid expansion both nationally and internationally. This role has come about through the company's growth and is a great opportunity for someone to shape the business and grow within it.
The successful individual will be a part qualified accountant with a management accounting and analysis background who can hit the ground running.
Key areas include:
- Assist with meeting the company's monthly reporting requirements to the group, ensure accurate and timely monthly closing in line with the Group standard
- Bank payment processing & AP escalations
- Cash flow forecasting & covenant calculations
- Perform month end procedure, including completion of journals, general ledger reconciliations and financial statements
- Preparation of all balance sheet recs
- Process information, prepare and develop analytical tools and present on the performance of the business on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Investigate variances in the reports and recommend and implement any procedural improvements required
- Provide support to internal customers in financial reporting as required, including appropriate analysis of KPIs
- Assisting with specific project and implementations and/or other projects for development of controlling, accounting and administrative processes
- Support in the coordination and facilitation of external audits including the annual audit and interim state audits
- Develop growth through participating in business activities
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78999312