My client a well-established Chartered Financial Planners based in Birmingham have a new and exciting opportunity of Paraplanner to the senior advisor.
Main Tasks for the Paraplanner
- Provide research across the market for all product area, making recommendations consistent with client requirements.
- Understanding the whole market place and making recommendations that are applicable to client current and future investments
- Providing accurate, timely and compliant suitability letters/reports
- Following appropriate ethical standards and comply with the relevant FCA rules at all times
- Using the CashCalc programme to produce accurate solutions for clients.
- MUST have AFPC qualification
- Excellent written & Verbal communication
- Ideally PFS qualified
- Proven Paraplanning/technical support experience
- Planning and organisation skills
- Excellent industry knowledge
This new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join this small and friendly team, providing a first class service to their long standing high net worth clients.
This position will involve working very closely with the owner of the business and his PA providing exceptional Paraplanning and support.
The company offer an excellent working environment