Commercial Property Solicitor
Due to a new opening we are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join our established team. Ideally we are looking for a suitable candidate with 10 years PQE.
Based in the heart of Kingston our local heritage goes back over 150 years! With a wide range of experts across various fields it's our Commercial Property team where we're currently looking to take on a new Solicitor.
The successful candidate will play an important part in maintaining the high levels of service the department provides to its valued existing and expanding client base. This represents an excellent opportunity with good prospects for the right candidate and an attractive remuneration package (including bonus and private medical cover at the end of the probationary period).
Expertise is essential in the following areas:-
* Acting in commercial freehold and leasehold property sales and purchases and lender's requirements in such transactions;
* Granting leases of offices, shops and industrial buildings;
* Acting independently for banks in their financing of commercial loans, including residential developments;
* Entering into option agreements, lease extensions and variations;
* Dealing with property aspects of asset and share sales;
* Most importantly acting for residential developers in land acquisitions and subsequent sales of houses and flats.
You should enjoy meeting clients and discussing their affairs in a straightforward but friendly manner. You should also be attentive to your client's wishes and needs, helping them to navigate complex matters and to resolve sometimes difficult situations.
Other personal attributes required of the role include a strong technical competence in the relevant areas of the law; the confidence to deal with clients at all levels; the ability to work effectively as part of a team but also to work independently; being able to work effectively under pressure; to be organised, enthusiastic and computer literate.
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in marketing and networking activities involving existing and prospective clients and contacts; be involved in practice development and work effectively with other departments within the Firm.
Ideally we are looking for 10 Years PQE.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79098786