Discipline Engineer - Signalling Testing and Commissioning
We are currently recruiting for 3 Discipline Engineers for Signalling Testing & Commissioning to work on a high profile Rail project in London.
The testing & commissioning of the new signalling system requires complex logistical arrangements implemented in cancelled Engineering Hours and during weekend possessions including test train operations.
Discipline Engineers for Signalling Testing & Commissioning will be responsible for the planning and execution of safe and efficient test shifts.
The following skills, knowledge and experience expected of the Discipline Engineers for Signalling Testing & Commissioning will be as follows:
- Experience of test train operations
- Experience of signalling upgrades
- Knowledge of the LU Rulebook
- Experience of preparing and reviewing safe systems of work
- Experience of preparing Test Briefing Notes
- Experience of Connect radio communications
- Site Person in Charge (SPC)
- Protecting Workers on the Track - Traffic Hours (PWT-TH)
- Passport to Depots
- Experience of working with LU operations and maintenance
- Experience of working in Engineering Hours, cancelled Engineering Hours and Possessions
- Knowledge of the lines under test on the 4LM programme
This role is largely site based, with the sites varying from night to night and situated anywhere on the LU network. The role will require working in Engineering Hours and throughout weekend possessions.
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE OF IR35 AND WILL ONLY BE SET UP VIA AN UMBRELLA COMPANY OR PAYE. NO LIMITED COMPANYS WILL BE PERMITTED.
If you are interested in this role or would like a confidential chat, please submit yor CV and contact details via this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78964578