Robert Half are recruiting for an Finance Assistant based in Dudley for an exciting temporary opportunity. The candidate will be joining the Finance Support Team within the Corporate Finance Team. Specific responsibilities include invoice processing and matching to purchase orders, journal preparation and posting into monthly accounts, spend analysis, maintenance of contract trackers monthly reporting and ad hoc project work as required.
The responsibilities will include:
- Invoice processing, including management of purchase orders
- Dealing with resulting queries from suppliers and operations to ensure that the correct costs are hitting the correct contract period
- Preparation of monthly journals to allocate costs to contracts, including posting these journals into the finance system
- Analysing large quantities of data to provide useful information to management on spend
- Maintain contract spend trackers, including monitoring spend against budget
- Any ad hoc project work as requested
The Client is looking for looking for an individual who is results and target focused, with the ability to think around problems and the initiative to action change. This individual will be able to quickly form effective working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. Previous experience with the Microsoft Dynamics finance package would be advantageous and a proficient user of Excel is a must.
The role will be based in Dudley, and the candidate must be immediately available.
The role will be paying £10.00 per hour.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79075862