Linux Automation Engineer / DevOps
Linux Automation Engineer / DevOps London to £70k
As a Linux Automation Engineer you will be responsible for building an automated infrastructure for testing, benchmarks and stress tests. You’ll be managing regular releases and updates including technical planning of more complex implementations. Responsibilities will also encompass writing technical documentation, reference architectures, knowledge based articles and blogs.
This Linux Automation Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a well funded start-up that is founded by successful technology entrepreneurs who remain hands-on with the code; they partner with the Linux Foundation and Cloud Native Computing Foundation and promote open and agile ways of working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong Linux experience including troubleshooting and bash scripting
- Experience of automation in a distributed systems environment
- Experience with Jenkins and infrastructure testing frameworks
- Collaborative team member with strong communication skills
- Nice to have: Docker, Kubernetes, databases, storage or cloud providers, Open Source community contributions
As a Linux Automation Engineer / DevOps you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Linux Automation Engineer / DevOps opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79092526