A leading manufacturing company based in Manchester are looking to recruit an Italian and French speaking credit controller to join their ever-growing finance team.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Allocating customer payments
- Reviewing and managing aged debt
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Performing credit assessments
- Managing credit blocked orders
- Preparing documentation for monthly controls and audit requirements
As a Credit Controller, you should be/have:
Experience of working in a credit control position
- Fluency in French, Italian and English
- Ideally you will have experience with cash allocation, although this is not essential
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft products - particularly Excel
- Effective communication skills
This market leading, Manchester based business are looking for a dynamic individual with experience chasing debt to join their busy and sociable office. With a competitive salary on offer and a dynamic working environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with an established organisation, gain valuable experience and develop your skills in an exciting role.
If you are a hardworking, driven, and diligent individual looking for a fantastic credit control opportunity, then apply for this role by clicking below.
For more details regarding this role, or any other part-qualified finance positions in Manchester, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters on or 0161 240 7476.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78992668