Python Developer UNIX Cloud TDD
Python Developer London to £50k
Python Developer / Software Engineer (UNIX Cloud TDD Go Java C++ Microservices RESTful API). Market leading software house that is developing a complex behavioural based modelling software is seeking a skilled Python Developer with strong distributed systems experience. You will design and develop the core cloud based Platform-as-a-Service which is used for the development and deployment of data-driven agent-based models used to support strategic decision making.
You’ll be joining an Agile development team that prides itself on producing quality code and working with data scientists within a collaborative, intellectually challenging environment. City based offices.
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a top tier university – Computer Science preferred
- Strong software engineering experience including Python
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems / parallel computing
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- Nice to haves: Golang, Java, C++, data intensive microservices experience, RESTful API
As a Python Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus 25 days holiday and share options.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2582 for a confidential discussion about this Python Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79102294