The Management Accountant will partner with the business to provide relevant insights into business performance, support effective financial planning and analysis and provide business expertise in accounting/financial control processes, including support for and interaction with the Front Office.
My client are an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions. They have grown extensively through acquisition in the last five years and are now looking to streamline their processes and improve management information.
They are looking for a management accountant to act as a true business partner and provide financial advice and support.
The management accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with the business to provide relevant insights into business performance.
- Support effective financial planning and analysis.
- Provide business expertise in accounting/financial control processes, including support for and interaction with the Front Office.
- Act as a true business partner with non-finance senior stakeholders including Sales & Operations.
- Provide relevant and timely management information for senior stakeholders.
- Responsibility for the line management and development of one direct report.
- Act as a point of contact during the new system implementation.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Experience in dealing with manufacturing accounting, variance analysis, plant operations and managing multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to 'get behind the numbers' and understand key drivers within a business
- Demonstrated ability to identify business cases for new opportunities, and the ability to prepare planning models and/or implementation plans for those opportunities with senior management.
- Experience in implementation and use of financial dashboards/analysis tools
- Experience building strong working relationships across different seniority grades
- Ability to represent finance with the business and the business with finance
- SAP or SAGE knowledge would be advantageous
- System implementation experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Advanced Excel user
- Competitive Salary
- Challenging & Rewarding work environment
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78992156